Wet-chemical single wafer process system for efficient particle removal on the surfaces of wafers, MEMS and photomasks
Efficient Particle Removal
The SpinScrubber single wafer system provides post grind, post polish, bevel clean and other chemical wet processes for substrate surfaces in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Optimized CoC through low chemical and water consumption: chemical recovery and recycling included
- Parallel cleaning of the front and back side of the wafer is possible.
- Handling of thin wafers
- Up to two different cleaning media in one process tray - A tool demonstration in the AP&S DemoCenter is available.
- Post grind
- Post polish
- Post CMP
- Bevel clean
- TSV cleaning
Wafers, MEMS, optoelectronics, photomasks, up to 9" and square substrates
- Wafer material
Si, SiC, GaN, GaAs, sapphire, glass
- Wafer sizes
up to 12″
- Easy configuration and flexible upgrading due to modular design
- Maximum safety for workers, plant and environment according to highest safety standards
- Optimized plant footprint, easy feed
- No expensive space for the Chemicals Management System in the clean room is required as it can be placed outside.
- Customized cleaning media on request