The modular system SpinStep Flexline was specially developed for the flexible combination of different processes such as etching, cleaning, developing and lift-off.
This system covers all common wet processes in the field of single wafers for semiconductor manufacturing. This is where maximum flexibility and highest process quality meet, making this single-wafer tool also perfect for research and development purposes.
- Optimized CoC due to low chemical and water consumption
- Maximum flexibility through modular design
- Highest reliability through advanced process control
- Convenient handling and easy resizing: Different processes are possible in one basin; switching between different wafer sizes is very easy.
- A plant demonstration in the AP&S DemoCenter is available.
- Customized applications
Wafers, MEMS, optoelectronics, photomasks up to 9" and square substrates
- Wafer material
Si, SiC, GaN, GaAs, sapphire, glass
- Wafer sizes
up to 12″
- Due to the modular design, the system is easy to configure and can be upgraded flexibly.
- Optimized plant footprint, easy feed
- No expensive space for the Chemicals Management System in the clean room is required as it can be placed outside.