Semi-automatic, modular and compact wet bench with all necessary process steps for wafers up to 300 mm
This system convinces by its smart and modular design. Various wet cleaning processes for different wafer sizes and thicknesses can be used on a compact footprint.
- Smart, modular design for convenient and cost-effective installation and maintenance as well as for high flexibility for upgrades
- Different wafer sizes and thicknesses can be processed, no adjustments/modifications to the system are required for this purpose.
- Highest reliability with a plant operating time of ≥ 97%
- Different wet cleaning proceses
- Solvent applications
- Solvent applications combined with chemical applications
- Different etching processes, including oxide, nitride, polycrystalline, metals and silicides
Wafers, MEMS, optoelectronics, photomasks, glass
- Wafer material
Si, SiC, GaN, GaAs, sapphire, glass
- Wafer sizes
up to 8″
- Optimized plant footprint
- The plant configuration can be adapted cost-effectively to future product/process changes and customer requirements.
- Processes 2 x 25-wafer batches of 6" to 8" substrates
- Complies with: FM 4910, SEMI S2 and S8, SECS, GEM, CE
- Dry-in/Dry-out or Dry-in/Wet-out possible
- Process control through the latest software technology:
Sensor software interface, suitable for in-house tracking system, extensive process documentation (consumption, media, temperature, cleaning cycles, end of run, login), individual recipes