Cost-effective single wafer wet-chemical system for optimum RCA cleaning - available with one or two process chambers
The SpinRCA single wafer wet process system is the perfect tool for efficient particle removal in microelectronics production.
- Optimized CoC due to low chemical and water consumption
- Offers all advantages of single wafer processing in a small space
- Maximum flexibility and high productivity due to fast and easy change of wafer sizes
- A plant demonstration in the AP&S DemoCenter is available.
- SC1 (Standard Clean 1)
- SC2 (Standard Clean 2)
- SPM (Piranha Cleaning)
Wafers, MEMS, optoelectronics, photomasks, up to 9" and square substrates
- Wafer material
Si, SiC, GaN, GaAs, sapphire, glass
- Wafer sizes
up to 12″
- Easy configuration and flexible upgrading due to modular design
- Maximum safety for workers, plant and environment according to highest safety standards
- No expensive space for the Chemicals Management System in the clean room is required as it can be placed outside.
- Available versions: MegaSonic system (MegPie/Meg nozzle)