Bridge tool for a wide range of wet processes
The TeraStep wet bench processes different wafer sizes and thicknesses without any plant modification. Another special feature is that chemical and solvent processes can be combined in this wet processing system.
- Different wafer sizes in one system: 8" to 12"
- Wafer thickness processing varying from 40 to 200 µm; TAIKO up to 2000 µm, double stacked wafers
- Chemical and solvent processes can be combined in this plant.
- Different types of contamination can be handled in this plant.
- Different cassette profiles (high or low)
- Different wet cleaning proceses
- Solvent applications
- Solvent applications combined with chemical applications
- Different etching processes, including oxide, nitride, polycrystalline, metals and silicides
- Wafer material
- Wafer sizes
up to 12″
- FOUP system suitable (300 mm)
- SMIF system suitable (150 mm, 200 mm)
- Processes 25/50 wafer stacks
- Automatic loading station incl. handling of thin wafers
- Dry-In / Dry-Out processing
- Cassette buffer
- Automatic loading by robot system or OHT possible
- Complies with: FM 4910, SEMI S2 and S8, SECS, GEM, CE
- Process control through the latest software technology:
Sensor software interface, suitable for in-house tracking system, extensive process documentation (consumption, media, temperature, cleaning cycles, end of run, login), individual recipes